maybe plaid isn't a bad color?
I will admit it when I am wrong, and I am one to give things a second chance. Third chance at times, but remember my last bad experience with plaid?? if not then go here . I am beginning to think my luck with anything plaid is like the crafter's version of a black thumb. I got a couple of bottles of mod podge, One of the Sparkle, and one of the Glitter. I was all excited to get to test them out and not have to worry with the house looking like a glitter factory exploded everywhere. Well I set them aside for a couple of months and when I open one to try it out with a wire idea, it was like I opened a tub of cottage cheese. The water had separated and I was left with this blob of stuff in the middle.
I took a plastic knife and stirred it around thinking maybe I could mix it back up but no luck. Wellllll crap... So I open the other one, and same stuff. I was seriously like what in the world?? So to the internet I googled.... Nothing said anything about cottage cheesey mod podge.
Thinking it was a hopeless cause, I called Plaid again. This time I got a pretty nice sounding woman on the phone and so I told her about the consistency and if there was anything I could do about it? I told her how it looked and to my disappointment she said it was probably exposed to extreme heat.
Well, crap. I was about to chuck it and she asked which one I was calling about.
Seems my luck was even crazier, and that the glitter hologram one had been discontinued. My first thoughts were well there is 2 tubs I am just going to have to toss. But she offered to send me a replacement of the glitter mod podge to replace instead. I told her about that was my second bottle that had gone bad and that would work because I had wanted to try it. She asked if I wanted to try folk art extreme glitter instead. I told her about buying a smaller bottle of it to make my lucky penny pins, and I just thought I would stick to the mod podge. When she heard one of my tubs was the glitter, she offered to send me out 2 bottles to replace both of mine. I was flabergasted. Awesome, and you restored my faith in plaid standing behind their stuff. She was really nice and I thanked her for offering, and said something about she really didn't have to. She basically told me no problem, and I would get them in a couple of weeks. So I waited, and not thought much of it. I love mod podge, and have for years. I loved the idea of using it with glitter to make things sparkle without the mess so appealed to me. I was so excited when I got the mail today and there was a box from Plaid waiting for me.
I was thinking awesome, I can get to glitterizing the world now.
Imagine my surprise when I opened the box and there was a 3rd bottle.
Seems that since I told her, I liked the extreme glitter when I used it before, she put in a tub of the extreme glitter for me to try with putting it as a top coat. WOW, they really went above the board here. You better believe I will give it a spin soon to see just how Extreme I can get it. Thank you plaid for restoring my faith in your customer service.
I took a plastic knife and stirred it around thinking maybe I could mix it back up but no luck. Wellllll crap... So I open the other one, and same stuff. I was seriously like what in the world?? So to the internet I googled.... Nothing said anything about cottage cheesey mod podge.
Thinking it was a hopeless cause, I called Plaid again. This time I got a pretty nice sounding woman on the phone and so I told her about the consistency and if there was anything I could do about it? I told her how it looked and to my disappointment she said it was probably exposed to extreme heat.
Well, crap. I was about to chuck it and she asked which one I was calling about.
Seems my luck was even crazier, and that the glitter hologram one had been discontinued. My first thoughts were well there is 2 tubs I am just going to have to toss. But she offered to send me a replacement of the glitter mod podge to replace instead. I told her about that was my second bottle that had gone bad and that would work because I had wanted to try it. She asked if I wanted to try folk art extreme glitter instead. I told her about buying a smaller bottle of it to make my lucky penny pins, and I just thought I would stick to the mod podge. When she heard one of my tubs was the glitter, she offered to send me out 2 bottles to replace both of mine. I was flabergasted. Awesome, and you restored my faith in plaid standing behind their stuff. She was really nice and I thanked her for offering, and said something about she really didn't have to. She basically told me no problem, and I would get them in a couple of weeks. So I waited, and not thought much of it. I love mod podge, and have for years. I loved the idea of using it with glitter to make things sparkle without the mess so appealed to me. I was so excited when I got the mail today and there was a box from Plaid waiting for me.
I was thinking awesome, I can get to glitterizing the world now.
Imagine my surprise when I opened the box and there was a 3rd bottle.
Seems that since I told her, I liked the extreme glitter when I used it before, she put in a tub of the extreme glitter for me to try with putting it as a top coat. WOW, they really went above the board here. You better believe I will give it a spin soon to see just how Extreme I can get it. Thank you plaid for restoring my faith in your customer service.
Comments
Post a Comment