Resolutions, blah, blah, blahhhhhhh

Happy New Year!!!

New year, new you.   Yeah, yeah, yeah.  It's the 3rd 4th of January now, how many  resolutions have you broken already?  I totally decided to make NO resolutions, and I still haven't chosen my word for this year's one little word.  I figure after doing Live for like what 2 years in a row, maybe my word for the year will come to me.  Maybe in, say Mid November? 


Ohhhhh I know.  Snark, my word can be snark.  Oh wait, it is suppose to be something you change.  Wellllllll, crap.  Off to think of a new word.  Anyway, back to new years.  


I just actually finished up doing a month of stamp carving for #CarveDecember over on Instagram and had a fun time being creative and forcing myself to making something, and I think I am going to carry that onward onto this year.  Last year, I put up an album in my Facebook world, and I think it should be my mantra for this next year.  2015, the year of crafting dangerously!!  I want to get outside of my comfort zone and try making things, and using my artsy side and create.  I don't want to go all hoarder though so I am hoping to get to share what I am making and creating with others who will enjoy and appreciate it.  So its not just about creating, but giving as well.  I also want to try to blog more.  I have been tossing between a written blog and a video one.  I kinda have figured if someone is actually reading or watching what I do, then I would be motivated to post more actively.  But its Jan. and it is kind of a wait and see how my time and motivation go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sushi anyone?

Family Fun at Home Depot

valentine's day totes